Submit your abstract now until 2 March 2020!
Building the future - sustainably is the slogan of the upcoming 24th International Passive House Conference in Germany´s capital Berlin. Submissions on the following priority topics can now be submitted online until 2 March 2020.
Who can submit an abstract?
The Call for Papers is open to everyone! The main topics should offer connecting factors, but we are still open to all contributions that show how the Passive House determines and advances the path to a sustainable future.
We kindly ask you not to submit more than two contributions per person.
What's the procedure?
After the deadline for submissions on 2 March 2020, a scientific advisory board will decide on the contributions submitted. At the advisory board meeting, 80 contributions will be selected on the basis of a ranking. The speakers are expected to be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts from April 2020 and the conference programme will subsequently be published on our website.
Credits: Further education credit points towards the renewal of a Passive House Planner/Consultant Certificate will be awarded for submissions selected for the conference.
- Passive House and Renewable Energy
- Passive House and Sustainability/Circular Economy
- Public Policy for Passive House
- Energy and cost efficient Passive House methodologies for multiresidential and social housing buildings
- Passive House and NZEB Standards
- Interior comfort and living quality in Passive House buildings
- BIM and tools for Passive House design
- Innovative components and Smart Home technologies for Passive House
- Big (Tall) Passive House buildings
- Pre-fabrication technologies for Passive House buildings
- Pre-fabrication methodologies for Passive House retrofits
- Passive House retrofit concepts and projects
- Passive House in emerging and developing countries
- Non-residential Passive House buildings
- Passive House business development and promotion
- Passive House for large scale developments, cities and regions
- Training and quality assurance for Passive House professionals
- Resilience and adaptation of Passive House buildings to Climate Change
Scientific conference advisory board
Lois Arena, New York (US) | Bronwyn Barry, San Francisco (US) |
Elrond Burrell, Kapiti Coast (NZ) | Shoukong Chen, Shanghai (CN) |
Wolfgang Feist, Darmstadt (DE)| Franz Freundorfer, Oberaudorf (DE) |
Peter Friemert, Hamburg (DE) | Sally Godber, Plymouth (UK) |
Dieter Herz, Weitnau (DE) | Bjørn Kierulf, Senec (SK)
Helmut Krapmeier, Wolfurt (AT) | Wei Kuang, Darmstadt (DE, CN) |
Laszlo Lepp, Innsbruck (AT) Mathias Linder, Frankfurt (DE) |
Dirk Mobers, Wuppertal (DE) | Miwa Mori, Kanagawa (JP) |
Stefan Pallantzas, Athens (GR) | Rainer Pfluger, Innsbruck (AT) |
Monte Paulsen, Vancouver (CA) | Andrew Peel, Blue Mountains (CA) |
Rainer Pfluger, Innsbruck (AT)| Mark Siddal, Durham (UK) |
Oliver Style, Barcelona (ES) | Burkhard Schulze Darup, Berlin (DE) |
Jan Steiger, Darmstadt (DE) | Micheel Wassouf, Barcelona (ES) |
Matthias Wohlfahrt, Hannover (DE)