Submit your abstract until 12 September 2017 for the 22nd International Passive House Conference (9 - 10 March 2018) in Munich!
Passive House - it's worth it! That is the slogan of the upcoming conference!
Focus: Compatibility of efficiency and profitability
- Profitability: cost-effective projects and concepts
- Basis of decision-making for investors / valuation of Passive House buildings
- Renewable / sustainable energy supply / PER
- Ventilation and indoor air quality
- Building envelope: components / trades
- Qualification of designers and tradespersons
- Climate adaptation: summer comfort
- Passive House retrofits
- Commissioning / Facility Management / Monitoring
- Quality assurance: benefits of certification
- Building materials in focus: economics / ecology / embodied energy
- Fire and sound protection in Passive House buildings
- Tools / Digitization / BIM
- Architecture / Aesthetics
- Passive House international
Submit your abstract until 12 September 2017 via this website!
Submission form - submit your abstract here!