Thank you for your submissions!
We received a number of interesting and exciting abstracts! The Call for Papers is now closed.
Abstracts could be submitted on the topics below. These topics offer connecting factors, but the Call for Papers is always open to all contributions that show how the Passive House determines and advances as key to sustainable buildings on our way to a commnon future.
Regardless of the pandemic situation, we would like to give the chance to all speakers and participants to take part from around the world and get in touch and exchange ideas. This year presentations can also be given as video lectures.
What happens next?
After we received this great quality of abstracts a Scientific Advisory Board will decide on the contributions submitted. At the Advisory Board meeting, 80 contributions will be selected on the basis of a ranking. The speakers are expected to be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts from April 2021 and the conference programme will subsequently be published on our website.
We look forward to creating an inspiring programme for the upcoming 25th International Passive House Conference in Wuppertal, Germany including additional online offerings.
- Pioneering Passive House: Use of ecological construction materials
- Energy efficiency and renewables? Why not both!
- Passive house: A proven pathway to nZEB
- Future-proof and comfortable - even in the face of climate change!
- Passive house is cool: cooling concepts in Passive House buildings
- Passive House worldwide: Implementation in emerging economies
- A healthy way to learn and work: Ventilation systems in Passive houses
- Prefabrication at the highest level: New build and renovation
- It keeps getting better: Using Passive House components
- Multiple storeys - maximum efficiency: Passive House apartment buildings
- Challenge accepted: Energy-efficient non-residential buildings
- Live better in energy efficient neighbourhoods
- Out of the niche: Communicating Passive House successfully
- Politics and Passive House: Funding for high energy efficiency
- The customer is king: Passive House from the client's perspective
- Tools and concepts for Passive House implementation
- Lifelong Learning: Training and quality assurance
Scientific Advisory Board
Bronwyn Barry (USA) | Anja Bierwirth (DE) |
Elrond Burrell (NZ) |Hartmut Murschall (DE) |
Ann-Marie Fallon (UK) | Sally Godber (UK) |
Sabine Gülker (DE) | Michael Ingui (USA) |
Tommy Kreutzer Wesslund (SWE) |
Laszlo Lepp (AT) | Miwa Mori (JPN) |
Andrew Peel (CA) | Rainer Pfluger (AT) |
Martin Ploß (AT) | Ludwig Rongen (DE) |
Katja Schmidt (DE) | Jürgen Schnieders (DE) |
Jens Schuberth (DE) | Jan Steiger (DE) |
Susanne Theumer (DE) |Dragomir Tzanev (UK) |
Micheel Wassouf (ES)