Get in touch with speakers, exhibitors and other conference participants - also in our online format!
Besides exciting lectures and building tours, personal exchange is an important part of our 24th International Passive House Conference. For this purpose we have provided you with various virtual possibilities to network and for further discussions with other participants.
The lecture sessions are integrated into our matchmaking platform. This gives you the opportunity to get into direct contact with relevant conversation partners from all over the world, even during the lecture sessions. Find common interests and arrange a specific appointment in the video chat.
Within our Yotribe rooms you can start spontaneous discussions and exchange ideas on Passive House topics in smaller groups. Try it out!
These Networking opportunities are all part of our this year's conference ticket. By purchasing the conference ticket, participants will receive access to our networking offers at the beginning of September 2020. Secure the early bird discount in our Ticket-shop until 24 August 2020.
How does networking work at our ONLINE conference?
Matchmaking in online format
Make new contacts, learn from personal experiences, challenges and individual solutions regarding the Passive House - all from the comfort of your own home. Our matchmaking combines all offers of the conference in one platform. Become part of the live discussions during the lecture sessions, experience the ONLINE Passive House exhibition up close during one of our virtual tours, exchange ideas with the architects and builders of the building tours in video format and network with all stakeholders.
Create your online profile and find common interests with other conference participants via our questionnaire. We will find the right match for you!
- Overview of the conference programme in your personal agenda
- Find other participants within the session
- Easy contact to speakers, exhibitors and conference participants from all over the world in individual or group chat
- Meeting management: Indicate when you are available
- Arrange appointments in the one2one video chat
- Further site events within the scope of our matchmaking. Be curious!
Just want to listen undisturbed? No problem! You decide wether you want to be contacted or not.
Rooms in Yotribe
We provide various virtual rooms for informal exchange during the conference. Yotribe offers a space where people choose their conversation partners and groups by approaching others - just like in real life. Our Yotribe rooms are available around the clock during the whole conference and there you can get into contact with other participants, speakers and exhibitors.
It's quite simple:
- Click on the corresponding link for the room. You have the choice between the Sky Lounge, the Passive House Café and the conference room.
- Take a photo with your web camera, answer an icebreaker-question and that's it: you're in the room.
- Now it's time for talking - Click with your left mouse button outside your icon to move around in the Yotribe room. To get in contact with a conversation partner, simply move towards them. As soon as you are close, a small circle will appear. All participants in this circle are automatically brought together in a video chat. If another interesting conversation partner appears in another corner of the room, just go there. A chat function also allows you to write with all people in this room or just one person at a time.
- Curious?! - Just give it a try and experience spontaneously getting to know each other - even virtually.
Start networking from 17 September 2020 and find our Yotribe rooms in the virtual Lobby of the 24th International Passive House Conference. Would you like to get a first look?
In the following video you will learn more about using Yotribe: